Our pharmacists are always available to talk with you about the prescription and over-the-counter medicines you're taking.
We'll alert you to possible side effects and drug/drug or drug/food interactions.
Less is More
When David Nation opened his first pharmacy in 1972, he made a decision not to stock items that would take away from our main focus -- medicines. A large inventory increases the cost of doing business, and that cost is always passed on to customers.
There are other benefits, too. Since our pharmacists aren't tied up showing customers where the greeting cards are, they're able to spend quality time with you.
What you'll find at Nation's Medicines:
- Prescription Medicines
- Over-the-Counter Medicines
- Nutritional Supplements
- Diabetes Testing Supplies
- Most Commonly Needed Medical Equipment (Sales and Rentals)
- Medication Counseling with EVERY New Prescription, Including Written Instructions and Information
- Computerized Tax and Insurance Records
- A Genuine Concern for You and Your Health!